Hello, it’s a new day and it’s time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our purpose is to make life accessible
Our compassion and knowledge sets us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care
As we strive to expand our reach and clients we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your own career in a nurturing, learning focused and supportive environment - you will love being part of Motion.
Who we need
Right now we are adding a Mobility & Accessibility Consultant to our team in Comox. We are looking to hire a Mobility & Accessibility Consultant who shares our passion for enriching the lives of the clients we work with. We need a compassionate and innovative self-starter looking to make an impact.
Who you are
You are an extraordinary salesperson. People trust you. You seek opportunities to enhance the lives of your clients and find satisfaction in solving their needs. You want to be part of a team. A small, tight knit community that’s more like a family - but with the backing and the support and reputation of a recognized, national brand.
What you will do
Our clients put their trust in Motion to ensure that their mobility devices are safe and fully functional. In this role you will:
- Drive business. Our Mobility & Accessibility Consultants work directly with our clients to select the custom mobility device that best suits their needs. You will ensure that Motion is the top choice for mobility devices in the Comox region by building relationships, keeping up with new product and equipment and developing your knowledge of our devices. You will assist with coverage the retail floor operations at the Comox location, selling directly to clients.
- Build and maintain relationships. As the driving force behind our business, you will constantly expand your network and create new relationships with Therapists, Caregivers and other Healthcare facilities in our community. You will nurture these relationships and maintain in contact with them even after they have received the device as you check-in with clients and plan follow up visits.
- Create. You will craft business proposals and quotes for our clients, taking into account the funding regulations and Motion's catalogue of devices and services. You will provide our existing clients with Customer Value Plans to find opportunities to add benefit to their existing devices and services.
- Be flexible and mobile. You will spend your days traveling to different sites and client’s homes within Comox and the surrounding region. You will pull from our extensive inventory of mobility devices to demonstrate the products and services to our clients and their teams.
What you bring
- Education. Post-secondary degree or diploma in relevant program (business, sales, marketing, etc.). Education in Kinesiology or Health Sciences is an asset.
- Experience. Minimum one year of sales experience within the healthcare, medical, pharmaceutical or related field. You have performed in-person sales calls, working in the field on client sites to foster relationships, demonstrate or deliver product etc.
- Innovation. You are a problem solver by nature and have expertise in innovating new ways to ensure your customer needs were met. You are creative in generating new leads. You can build relationships and network to uncover new revenue opportunities.
- Technical Skills. You have experience with a Customer Relationship Program (CRM). You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an asset.
- Communication and Collaboration. You have outstanding oral and written communication skills. You can relate to people and build trust easily. You thrive in a team environment, working with internal and external teams to drive business and satisfy our customers.
- Additional must have requirements. You have a valid Class 5 driver's license and clean driving record; travel to client sites is required however you will be provided with a company vehicle. You have a clean criminal background check and are bondable. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Why join? We are Motion
At Motion, we’ve undergone a recent transformation and we think that’s exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum; a chance to make an impact in people’s lives and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.