Hello, it’s a new day and it’s time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our purpose is to make life accessible
Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care
As we strive to expand our reach and the client base we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration, and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your own career in a nurturing, learning-focused and supportive environment - you will love being part of Motion.
Who we need
Right now we are adding an ERP Administrator to our team in Toronto. We need someone with previous ERP administration and troubleshooting experience to manage our master dataset. We are looking for someone who’s excited by all things data - whether it’s increasing information quality, generating insightful reports, or giving internal team members access to the data they need to achieve their goals.
Who you are
You’re a creative problem solver who picks up new tools and technologies quickly. You think outside the box and enjoy overcoming the challenges that come with supporting a national ERP system. You pay strong attention to detail and have excellent written communication skills.
As the new ERP Administrator, you will focus on:
- ERP management. You will oversee the operational aspects of the ERP server and will perform regular database checkup routing. You will ensure the proper configuration of databases and servers; fixing any errors or bugs. You will conduct testing on the ERP QC environment and will conduct routine and preventive maintenance tasks. You will generate ad-hoc SQL scripts and will implement ERP customizations that are in alignment with business objectives. You will verify the data quality of backup and restore systems.
- Data analysis. You will record and manipulate data using Excel; generating accurate reports on all data maintenance initiatives. You will cleanse and analyze inventory count and customer files before entering them into the system. You will research, propose, and implement solutions that mitigate anticipated risks and solve any data-related challenges.
- Data management. You will lead the strategy behind ERP data table structures and will manage the intake process for multiple master data uploads. You will perform regular data audits to check and improve the quality of existing data records. You will add new vendors and price changes to the system in a timely manner.
- Cross-functional collaboration. You will coordinate legacy data imports for our finance, supply chain and sales teams, completing vendor, customer and general ledger setup. You will work with the finance team to upload physical inventory count files and will reconcile physical to book adjustments.
- Technology support. You will resolve ERP helpdesk requests ensuring data availability and accuracy. You will assist end-users with item code use. You will look for areas for improvement; identifying individuals and locations that would benefit from additional training sessions.
What you bring:
- The education and experience. You have a post-secondary degree as well as 1-2 years of experience managing an ERP system. Ideally, you have worked at small to mid-sized manufacturing or distribution companies in the past.
- The technical knowledge. You have 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamic NAV or a similar ERP system. You are well-versed in test procedures, SQL-Transact language, and relational database theory including its principles and structures. You are highly proficient with the MS Office Suite; Excel in particular.
- The drive. You’re a self-starter with excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills. You’re a strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize based on business needs. You’re a team player who works well autonomously.
Why join? We are Motion
At Motion, we’ve undergone a recent transformation and we think that’s exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum; a chance to make an impact in people’s lives and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.