Hello, it’s a new day and it’s time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our purpose is to make life accessible
Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care
As we strive to expand our reach and the client base we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration, and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your own career in a nurturing, learning-focused and supportive environment - you will love being part of Motion.
Who we need
Right now we are adding a Digital Marketing Specialist to our team in Toronto. We need someone with expertise in digital content creation, search engine optimization, and social media strategy to help us elevate our brand presence online.
Who you are
You are extremely knowledgeable about the different facets of digital marketing and are excited to use your experience to support our national digital marketing strategy. Whether it’s creating graphics, deploying online ads and social media content, or updating and optimizing landing pages on our website, you know how to reach and engage online audiences effectively. Driven by data and focused on analytics, you are someone who constantly reviews key metrics and makes adjustments to maximize online performance.
As the new Digital Marketing Specialist, you will focus on:
- Digital content creation. You will develop all digital marketing materials including graphics, landing page copy, and online ads. You will update and optimize our website and online listing content on an on-going basis.
- Search engine optimization. You will leverage your knowledge of search engine algorithms to maximize the accessibility of Motion’s digital content and to increase our website traffic. You will regularly conduct keyword research, expand our keyword library, and will keep up to date on SEO best practices.
- Social media strategy. You will work closely with our Communications Manager to create and schedule posts that are in alignment with our messaging, brand, and communication frameworks. You will monitor post engagement; escalating any customer feedback to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Reporting. You will leverage analytics to assess the performance of the digital content and online campaigns you develop. You will use the insights gathered from these reports to increase brand awareness, improve engagement, and drive traffic to our website.
What you bring:
- The education. You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, advertising, graphic design, business administration or a related field. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as noted expertise with the MS Office Suite.
- The experience. You have 3+ years of digital marketing experience as well as proven success in building and managing brands online. You have managed websites as well as social media channels in the past and are familiar with using Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram for marketing purposes.
- The design skills. You know how to create visually appealing graphics that engage audiences and tell a cohesive brand story. You have experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and are familiar with the principles of graphic and web design.
- The analytical mindset. You know the importance of data-driven actions and are well-versed with the analytics tools needed to gather these insights. You are highly proficient in Google Analytics as well as social media monitoring and engagement tools.
- The initiative. You are an energetic, self-motivated, results-oriented team player. You proactively solve problems and quickly develop solutions for new challenges. You work well in high-pressure situations and can effectively manage multiple deadlines.
- The flexibility. You have no problems working with others and enjoy collaborating with teams across the business. You are willing to occasionally travel to participate in local marketing events and tradeshows.
Why join? We are Motion
At Motion, we’ve undergone a recent transformation and we think that’s exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum; a chance to make an impact in people’s lives and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.